If you are not satisfied, return the items in its original condition within 7 days. In this case, the following applies:
1. No monetary refund policy applies on items purchased via the Parkside Pantry online store.
2. With proof of purchase: will offer you an exchange or store credit.
3. Without proof of purchase: - Parkside Pantry brand products - We will offer you a store credit for the current selling price of the goods.
- All other branded products – Parkside Pantry reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund of non- Parkside Pantry brand products.
4. Parkside Pantry reserves the right to impose a 25% re-stocking fee at current prices on all items returned after 7 days from date of purchase.
5. No returns accepted on merchandise received later than 14 days from date of original purchase.
6. You are responsible for the return shipping and insurance costs of the item. We will not accept CODs.
7. You must provide all packaging material and a copy of your original receipt for items returned. Indicate on the back of your invoice, the reason of your return so we can serve you better in the future.
8. We are not responsible for missing or damaged deliveries.
9. Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 14 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges/refunds are processed. We will not be able to process your exchange without having your original order back to us. In case merchandise is not available for exchange, you will be provided with store credit or an exchange option.
10. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error.
11. Parkside Pantry does not accept change of mind returns.
If you have any question regarding return/exchange, please phone us Monday – Sunday 8 AM – 7 PM AEST (Melbourne time). You can also email us at email@example.com, please provide us with your invoice number.
Generally, you will receive your order within 2 - 22 business days depending on the Country and State of delivery.
Parkside Pantry will endeavour to post the items in protected packaging, however we do not guarantee that the item will arrive in its original condition. If for any reason, your item is damaged, please contact us immediately, phone us Monday – Sunday 8 AM – 7 PM AEST (Melbourne time). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , please provide us with your invoice number.
Parkside Pantry is not responsible for items held by the customs authority of your country or state. Please check with customs whether the items purchased are acceptable under the country law. Parkside Pantry will endeavour to include the item ingredients for its products on the online store to assist you with these matters.
If you have any questions regarding these matters please contact us accordingly. Parkside Pantry is unable to ship to PO Box addresses.
Parkside Pantry reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any online order for any reason.
Parkside Pantry products are of the freshest and highest quality. If you believe your item is not of high quality, please return it according to the return policy mentioned above. We cannot guarantee the quality of non- Parkside Pantry products.